Engineer II, Test Engineering
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities. Job Title
Engineer II, Test Engineering
Brighterion is an award winning Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Company recently acquired by Mastercard. Our innovative cross channel AI solutions are applied in industries such as fintech, investment banking, biotech, and insurance, offering sales leaders unlimited opportunities. The team at Brighterion pushes the boundaries of innovation for in pure Artificial Intelligence technologies with a culture is focused on delivering the results our clients expect and deserve.
* The Fraud Platform Development team develops new capabilities for Mastercard's Decision Management Platform, which serves as the core for multiple business solutions to combat fraud and validate cardholder identity. Our patented Java-based platform processes billions of transactions per month in tens of milliseconds using a multi-tiered, message-oriented approach for high performance and availability.
* This platform provides business solutions to combat fraud and authenticate users and processes billions of transactions per month in tens of milliseconds
* Test fraud prediction applications, which include high volume transaction processing systems, web applications, web services and vendor applications for fraud scoring and business rules management.
* Would you like to be an integral part of the team in developing industry leading solutions for fighting fraud?
* Are you motivated by using state of the art technologies to speed business solutions to market?
* Do you want to create innovative solutions to challenging business problems?
* Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
* Test and develop test cases for Brighterion's real-time, TCP based, scoring engine (iPrevent)
* Test and develop test cases for Brighterion's AI and Machine Learning models
* Analyze requirements, work closely with platform architects to create comprehensive test cases
* Report thorough bug reports and enhancements within Jira
* Work with development team in order resolve bugs and product enhancements
* Develop automated tests using different languages: shell, python, SQL, etc.
* Provide detailed testing reports
All About You
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
* Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
* Expert knowledge in Unix, Linux, and Windows
* Expert scripting knowledge (Bash, Perl, Python)
* Intermediate knowledge in SQL (Oracle, Postgres, SQL Server)
* Must be detail oriented and capable of writing thorough reports
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
* Familiarity with Jira or similar bug reporting tools
* Experience with GIT or similar version control tools
* Knowledge of Java
* Knowledge of C++
About the office:
* Mastercard has expanded its presence on the West Coast and established a brand new, open-floorplan, office in downtown San Francisco in the spring of 2018
* 401k matching program
* Opportunity for career growth and amazing job experiences within a corporation that supports their employees
* Free lunch every day and unlimited snacks
* Gym/fitness subsidy
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.