Sr. Executive Assistant/Office Coordinator Req ID: 2002007 Date posted 06/22/2020 Sr. Executive Assistant/Office Coordinator -2002007 Description As the Executive Assistant/Office Coordinator, you will enable the success of our team with your superior organization skills, coordination and administrative support. You will also plan and coordinate events and support the Office Manager in our two Bay Area offices and liaise with assistants in our Spanish HQ in managing Senior Leaders calendars. You must enjoy acting as the firm's ambassador and sitting at the front desk. In addition to your core EA duties primarily supporting three Senior Leaders, you will also enjoy ordering supplies, keeping the kitchen stocked and clean, setting up and cleaning conference rooms after meetings, greeting guests, working with vendors and the building management, etc. This position requires you to wear a lot of hats while maintain a professional, calm demeanor and ability to be resourceful and proactive. You must be comfortable with ambiguity, able to work autonomously, and be a proactive problem solver. We are looking for someone who can make the team better with his or her motivation, creativity, organization, and positive attitude. What you will work on:
- Provide EA support for three senior leaders as far as phone calls, calendaring, travel, expense reports etc.
- Greet guests and set them up in conference rooms
- Assist with employee on-boarding and be a first point of contact for questions related to office polices and HR related system access and benefits
- Coordinate schedules, travel, expense reporting, and logistics for Senior Leaders
- Anticipate needs and proactively troubleshoot a wide range of issues to help the senior leaders maximize productivity
- Manage relationships with a variety of external vendors (overnight carriers, food ordering and deliveries, etc.) and with internal staff
- including maintaining/ordering office and kitchen supplies
- Maintain a well-organized office
- Facilitate event management: research and select venues as needed, manage external vendors, coordinate and execute logistics with Senior Leaders and HQ Teams as appropriate
- Responsible for ordering, setting up and clean up for in office meetings.
Job : TWA Primary Location : California-San Francisco Schedule : Full-time Job Posting : Jun 22, 2020, 4:07:45 PM
- Minimum of 5 years administrative assistant experience - senior EA level
- Fully bilingual in Spanish and English
- 4-year college degree preferred, but additional experience will be considered
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Technology and/or financial services industry experience preferred, or industry knowledge
- Ideal candidate will have worked in a small office in a similar position
- Your success will be measured by:
- Exceptional administrative support and organization of the senior team
- Running successful projects and event/meeting coordination
- Proactively identifying and resolving issues
- What we're looking for:
- Proven track record of success providing administrative support and coordination
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable with ever-changing technology
- Strong organization and logistics abilities
- High standards for success and smooth execution, even in fast-moving or particularly busy periods
- Communicate effectively to represent the firm to internal stakeholders
- Hours are 7-4 M-F
- Weekly travel between Palo Alto and Downtown San Francisco offices required
Share this job
Featured Jobs Your Jobs Saved Jobs
You currently have no jobs saved.
Recent Jobs Work in San Francisco
Check out where you could be working if you apply.
Get the Scoop
Keep your finger firmly on the pulse. Sign up, and you'll receive news, updates and alerts for the newest Santander roles as they become available.