- San Francisco, CA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Front End Developer (Angular 2 Plus)
Lieu de travail : San Francisco, CA, États-UnisWe are building our next generation of regulatory reporting solution. We have great ambitions for it and we are designing and building it from the ground up. Regulatory Reporting solution product is part of the bigger umbrella products like with Banking RegTech business. As an expert front-end developer you will assist in design discussions, architecture and prototyping UI for feasibility and show/tell to internal stake holders. You will become go to person for engineering team for any front-end related activities. You will constantly learn new components, material design concepts and other related technology to bring new ideas in Product design and development. We'll ask you to assist in designing the data exchange between the front-end and back-end. We'll create the back-end stubs so you'll be able to integrate the front-end. Our web application is part of a bigger development project and as a result some components such as Authentication, Authorizations, SSO will need to be integrated in the UI. If you have passion to work on latest technology like Angular 6 and love building brand new products, this is the place for you.
- Assist in building overall software architecture focusing more on front end requirement and various cases.
- Become a go to person for any front-end related architectural, design or code issues.
- Train and educate rest of the development team on front end development, enhancement and fixes.
- Evaluate new front end technologies and open source frameworks to educate the team and bring them into use in new feature development as necessary.
- Strong desire and ability to perform as a collaborative team player and successfully juggle multiple competing priorities
- Result oriented and able to produce quick prototype to show case the overall MVP ideas to stakeholder.
The role is part of Moody's Analytics - Enterprise Risk Solutions (ERS) - Banking RegTech
- Experience in interaction design and user interface design for web-based applications
- Experience with UX frameworks such as Bootstrap, Material design, React or similar
- 5+ years of experience as a front-end web developer
- 2+ years of experience with Databases like RDBMS (PostgreSQL/Oracle/MySQL) or NoSQL Databases like (MongoDB/DynamoDB etc.)
- Experience with Git source control and Linux/Windows command line
- Familiarity with NodeJS, ReactJS, Redux is a plus
- Experience working on large scale projects is a plus
- Experience with web services and mocking of service request data is a plus
- Experience working with cloud technologies like AWS S3, Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, AWS SDK is plus.
- Computer Science degree or related training. Strong understanding of basic computer science principles, algorithms and data structures.
- Understanding cross-browser incompatibilities and issues
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.