IT Audit Assurance
- San Francisco, CA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- The Resource Collaborative
- 11 oct. 18
Our client is one of the most respected global large consulting firms. They value the individual contributions of their staff and are always providing guidance and advancement opportunities across the firm. This is a very collegial group where you can bring your strong knowledge base and also work with smart people to learn more!
Ready for a fast-paced exciting career? Have a passion for helping your clients reduce risk and increase value? As a part of the Assurance practice, you’ll provide our clients with specialized audit analytics and internal control services related to financial reporting. You’ll also help them navigate the complexities, risks and opportunities in their “extended enterprises” by proactively managing and monitoring risks presented by third party relationships.
Work you’ll do
- Identify and evaluate complex technology and business risks and internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Advise in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support service offering for industry projects.
- Actively participate in decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to analyze, design, and/or implement products and services
- Play a substantive or lead role in engagement planning, economics, and billing
- Understand client’s business environments and basic risk management approaches.
Our specialists understand the dynamics of serving complex, global clients across multiple industries, and the importance of increasing transparency around business performance. We provide specialized audit analytics and internal control services for external audit clients and other services for financial reporting. To further exploit opportunities and mitigate the risks presented by different markets, we also work with clients to navigate complexities, risks and opportunities presented by third-party relationships.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems Administration or related field
- 3+ years of related experience within professional services, external audit or IT audit
- Demonstrated experience auditing general computer controls and IT control testing of applications, operating systems, and databases.
- Strong background in auditing techniques and/or computer control environments
- Experience identifying controls, developing and executing test plans
- Demonstrated ability to write report segments and to participate in presentations
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley and/or COSO
- Open to travel requirements
- MBA or Masters in Accounting or Information Systems
- CPA, CISA or CISSP
- SAP or Oracle controls experience