Infrastructure Engineer - CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB Consumer and Investment Management (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives. Consumer
Consumer, externally known as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include our deposits and lending businesses. It also includes our personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Consumer combines the strength and heritage of a 150-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS FULFILLING YOUR POTENTIAL
- You will work in a highly collaborative environment, with creative and intellectually curious Platform Infrastructure Engineers who are passionate about design and implementation of automated, high-performance, always-on systems in the public cloud that meet the demands of our digital customers today and in the future
- Identify and deliver self-service capabilities to other engineering functions that require on-demand infrastructure
- Mature the use of existing cloud services in addition to identifying, testing, and adopting new services to address new demands, features, and business products
- Work closely with architecture, security, compliance, SRE, and other business functions to define requirements, to collaborate on designs, and to execute on the delivery of solutions
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Familiarity with cloud network architectures
- Experience with serverless platforms such as AWS Lambda
- Experience with infrastructure and configuration as code solutions, including Terraform, Ansible, or cloud-init
- Experience with container orchestration and service mesh architectures, including Kubernetes/Istio, and Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Familiarity with Linux OS engineering, configuration management, and troubleshooting
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity