Investment Management Associate - San Francisco
- Not Specified
- San Francisco, CA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 22 nov. 17 2017-11-22
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At December 31, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products that
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At December 31, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products that include separate accounts, mutual funds, iShares® (exchange-traded funds), and other pooled investment vehicles. BlackRock also offers risk management, advisory and enterprise investment system services to a broad base of institutional investors through BlackRock Solutions®. As of December 31, 2016, the firm had approximately 13,000 employees in more than 30 countries and a major presence in global markets, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East and Africa. For additional information, please visit the Company’s website at www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock_news | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
The Internal Wholesaler will partner with an Investment Management Consultant (external sales) to effectively execute a business plan to drive BlackRock products and solutions to financial advisors within a specific channel and defined territory. The Internal Wholesaler will maintain a high level of client connectivity and represent the most comprehensive investment offering in the industry.
- Proactively position and differentiate BlackRock and our investment products against competitor firms and products with Financial Advisors through a phone based consultative sales approach
- Build an efficient and thoughtful strategy to maximize engagement and influence with financial advisors
- Expand existing client base by uncovering investment needs and presenting solutions
- Identify and pursue new opportunities by client profiling, lead identification, and follow-up activity
- Exhibit high level market knowledge and ability to converse with financial advisors on investment solutions and current economic and market conditions
- Understand dynamics of Capital Markets, impact to investor portfolios, and objective based investing
- Exceed client contact expectations and commitment to professional development
- Understanding of competitive landscape
- Partner with colleagues across the organization to maximize the BlackRock/Client relationship
- Embrace the firm’s commitment to the client experience
- Represent the Professional Quality, Individual Choice and Responsible Innovation that Advisors expect from BlackRock
- BA/BS degree required, emphasis on Finance, Economics, or Engineering preferred
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- 2+ years of experience in mutual fund or brokerage industry required
- NASD Series 7 and 66 (or 63 & 65) required
- Knowledge of investment trends and advisor practices
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Solid MS Office skills, including: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with web-based technology
- Clean U-4
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.