M&A analyst- For Long/Short Equity Investment role- Healthcare Team -San Fran
A high performing investment firm seeks to add a an analyst to their growing team in the US. They implement a market neutral equity strategy that focuses on the global healthcare and technology sectors and aim to deliver excess returns to their partners. Within this role you will be involved in identifying companies within the healthcare sector that will provide long term investment growth.
In order to apply you must have:
• 1.5-2 years investment banking experience
• M&A or private equity experience
• A deep interest and passion for the healthcare sector. This can include the Pharma, MedTech or BioTech industries.
• At least an undergrad degree in a relevant subject area and good GPA from an Ivy League University.
• Excellent analytical and modelling skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior analyst to propel their career by taking their next step in a leading buy-side firm.