Multi-Asset Manager in San Francisco is looking for a junior candidate with a strong math background and 1-3 years of experience working in multi-asset portfolio management or with a capital markets firm. This role is for a sharp junior candidate who wants to launch a career in investment management. The role is part of a team that analyzes complex investment portfolio for risk exposure and designs cross asset trade strategies with Fixed Income, Equity and FX products. There is a strong preference for candidates currently living in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Identify multi-asset risk exposures
- Develop hedging and trading strategies, portfolio optimization
- Develop optimal trade execution plans, asset allocation
- Create and present risk and trade analysis reports
- Open to continuous learning opportunities
- Have the maturity and grit to realize that you are getting trained by the best and the brightest in the investment industry
- 1-3 years of capital markets experience, asset allocation, portfolio optimization and hedging strongly preferred
- Must have a quantitative BS, or MS in Math, Stats, Finance
- Nice to have python programming skills
- Must have superior communication skills
- Must be able to work in a high pressured time sensitive trading room environment
- Must have strong attention to detail
- There is a strong preference for candidates who are currently living in and around San Francisco or who can relocate to the Bay Area.
Keywords: Portfolio Management, Portfolio Optimization, Asset Allocation, Equity, Fixed Income, FX
Please send resume to Jim Geiger email@example.com