Senior Associate, Infrastructure,Project, Finance And Insurance Industry
Senior Associate, Infrastructure - Project Finance
Requisition #: 51607
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Los Angeles, CA; Sacramento, CA; San Francisco, CA
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Infrastructure for our practice.
- Participate as a team member on advisory engagements for public sector and private sector clients related to the development and procurement of infrastructure projects
- Support engagement teams and clients in developing business cases, structuring, developing procurement documents, and reviewing bid documentation for public-private partnership (P3) transactions and equivalent structures
- Assist with the development and evaluation of quantitative financial models
- Develop presentation materials to communicate the results of quantitative and supporting qualitative analysis
- Provide support to the preparation of proposals to target clients; assist with development of white papers, issue papers and other collateral
- Participate in industry conferences and other marketing initiatives as appropriate
- Minimum two years of experience in project finance, municipal finance, relevant public sector agencies, infrastructure development, or investment firm
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, or other relevant field from an accredited college/university; Master's degree is preferred
- Experience with financial modeling, or socio-economic impact modeling
- Strong understanding of how to conduct effective analyses of infrastructure projects including P3s from a qualitative, financial and economic perspective
- Ability to help solve complex problems in a team-oriented environment, including a service orientation, cognitive flexibility and strong communication skills
- Ability to travel as needed燼cross the United States
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.