Senior Global Treasury Payments Advisor
Global Treasury & Payments Advisory, Sr. Advisor
When you work with the world's most innovative companies, you know you're making a difference. SVB clients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the global innovation economy. They're the businesses behind the next energy and healthcare breakthroughs, and the visionaries whose new technologies could transform the way people live and work. They come to SVB for our expertise, deep network and 30+ years of experience in the industries we serve. And to partner with passionate, enterprising SVBers, dedicated to helping them grow and succeed at every stage of their growth.
As a Sales person in our Cash Management team you are responsible for driving revenue growth for the Global Treasury and Payments team in your assigned markets by providing client focused solutions. Youll work to understand your portfolio companies and prospects business models, and strategically analyze and position SVBs US and International cash management solutions. Youll collaborate with external and internal partners to architect scalable solutions for clients and prospects with a focus on SVBs payment solutions, including Credit Card issuance and Merchant Services acceptance. The ability to partner with SVB colleagues is critical to help drive client friendly cross-sell efforts and enhance SVB client relationships. This role requires a leader with vision in both the Treasury and the Payments space. By providing relevant insight youll become a trusted advisor for your clients global treasury management requirements.
In this role you will:
- Sell the full suite of domestic and international treasury management products and services including ACH, credit cards, merchant card acceptance, platform integration and international solutions.
- Assess customer needs and recommend effective strategies; perform cost benefit and risk analysis; negotiate pricing to optimize profitability of product or service solutions
- Review client portfolios to determine gaps in cash management products or opportunities to expand existing relationships. Be recognized as trusted advisor in payments products and services, including having your finger on the pulse of emerging technologies
- Establish and maintain a high level of client satisfaction across your assigned portfolio
- Develop sales strategies to meet sales goals and product penetration goals
- Partner with senior Managers in the Commercial Bank to achieve cross sell goal
- Monitor portfolio to identify and resolve risk factors
- Curiosity and self-motivation are two key characteristics of our most successful sales people.
- The ability to effectively communicate your ideas and thoughts via written or verbal channels.
- Related experience in global treasury management products and sales. Strong aptitude for payment and technology solutions. Once on board, you will be provided a thorough knowledge of SVBs bank operations, platforms and products.
- The ability to manage the evolving landscape of the Payment industry sales role. Technology is driving rapid change in our space. This means our team must adapt quickly to this change to maintain SVB market leadership role.
- Like people! A history of developing and cultivating relationships with clients of all sizes. Our team focuses on solving clients challenges. This builds strategic and positive client experiences that help us build long term customers. Skilled in crafting effective client facing and internal communications.
- The ability to work and think independently and strategically is critical. This is not a linear role. Strong organizational and time management skills are required, as multi-tasking and prioritization skills are critical to monitor and engage with the multiple projects and colleagues and your portfolio of clients.
- Skilled in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint enabling you to download & sort information, look for analytic value and present ideas in a simple but effective format.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- CTP and/or Cert ICM recognized, not required
United States-California-San Francisco Work Locations: Job:
Banking Commercial Organization:
SVB Financial Group. Schedule:
Full-time Job Posting:
Jun 29, 2020, 3:45:15 PM Travel: