Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry! Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the world. About Us
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) - offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction. Our Values
- Customer Obsessed - We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven - We solve problems that other people are afraid to.
- People leaders - We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team - We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best results.
- Direct with Respect - We communicate with honesty and respect to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
Doma is seeking a Senior Product Manager on the Core Applications team. The Core Applications product team builds game-changing applications and tools to deliver Doma's insurance products and closing services faster and with less manual labor. Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Experience:
- You will measure success by the amount of automation and customer delight you drive as you transform a process now replete with inefficient email, telephone, and paper interactions.
- You'll bring our next-generation, autonomous title production system to new states, clients, and locales. Specifically, you'll work alongside world-class designers and engineers to scale order volume on our mission critical system.
- You'll study our production operations and identify areas of opportunity for new labor-eliminating features and help us drive toward our vision of an instant close.
- 3-7 years of relevant product management experience.
- A strong track record of working closely with engineering teams to ship product
- Experience driving product vision and strategy and uses data to guide product decisions.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that enable you to lead product development teams and earn the trust of key internal stakeholders.
- Fast-paced environments: you've operated independently with little or no direction and identified value creating product opportunities with measurable business impact
- Domain experience in any of the following:
Our definition of product management
- Fintech: you've worked with engineering teams and deployed insurance, banking, or money management products
- Title: you've designed and led the product direction for task management software system
- Machine Learning models: You've experienced the thrill of shipping models or other data based solutions that solve complex problems for customers.
: A product manager at Doma identifies business and operational challenges and owns solutions to these issues. They partner with engineering, design, user research, operations, sales, product marketing and others to deliver valuable technology offerings for the company and/or its customers. They use data to drive product decisions and to back a broader strategy.
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life. We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our mission.
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and leveraging the very highest quality talent.
We believe in Equal Opportunity
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow you to customize to your and your Family's needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or Parking)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.