- San Francisco, CA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Lieu de travail : San Francisco, CA, États-Unis
- Design, write and execute manual and automated tests.
- Assist in the implementation of test automation frameworks.
- Assist with clarification of functional and non-functional requirements.
- Use bug tracking systems to submit, track and manage defects.
- Analyze test results at the story or feature level and provide meaningful reports to project team.
- Maintain software testing artefacts.
- Use queries to create test data and analyze results.
- Help ensure coverage for each software release.
- Suggest process and execution improvements for the QA phases of the SDLC.
- Mentor less experienced team members.
Moody's Analytics (MA) is the leading risk management consulting company and combines deep industry expertise with unique enterprise risk management software and analytics. The company provides software, services and financial information to banks, insurance companies, non-financial corporations, and institutional investors in over 80 countries.
Within MA, the Enterprise Risk Solutions (ERS) Division offers to Institutions a wide range of software, analytics and consultative solutions to help risk management staff understand, measure, and manage risk within an enterprise risk context. The ERS Division is composed of experienced consultants working with and drawing on the insight and expertise of our world-class analytics technology, data, software as well as market experience.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science with 3+ years of equivalent experience or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with 5+ years of equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge of all stages of the SDLC.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, OOPS and building/ designing scalable systems
- Able to work well within the constructs of an agile process, including SCRUM, Continuous Build and Integration, etc.
- Knowledge of a wide range of QA methodologies
- Strong understanding of Web-based technology architecture
- Ability to write test plans
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently or fill lead QA role on very small project
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills as well as attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills to analyze system requirements for ambiguities and discrepancies
- Aptitude for thinking outside the box to develop thorough test plans, test scenarios, test cases and test scripts
- Ability to investigate a defect, isolate its probable cause and provide a reliable method for reproducing it.
- Strong understanding of the QA processes, methodologies and Software Testing Lifecycle
- Strong database skills and ability to write complex sql queries
- Strong experience with automated testing tools
- Strong experience in designing scalable automation frameworks
- Strong understanding of QA testing tools and environments
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.