Our client is one of the largest and most well-known investment banks in the world. They have an international presence and working for this company can make a huge impact globally across their business units. They are currently hiring for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) for the Technology Division in their San Francisco office. They are looking for someone who is self-motivated and open to collaborating with the business to build and maintain their systems, which will be used for their global business processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Proficiency in one or more of the following: C++, C, Python, Go, Java,, Ruby, Perl or shell scripting
- UNIX operating systems internals and/or networking
- Preferred experience with data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Strong interpersonal skills and highly self-motivated
- Automation experience is preferred and hands-on debugging and optimizing code experience