Strategy Consultant 4
- San Francisco, CA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wells Fargo US
- 23 sept. 17
Strategy Consultant 4
Wholesale Relationship Strategy & Insights
Business & Relationship Strategy Consulting
The Wholesale Relationship Strategy & Insights team focuses on broadening and deepening Wholesale customer relationships through tailored relationship strategies, leveraging best practices, common processes, and actionable insights to meet our customers' evolving needs and support business growth.
Responsible for developing, planning and executing Middle Market Banking specific relationship growth programs and initiatives that increase revenue, profitability, market share, wallet share as well as retain clients. Leads and participates in cross functional activities to develop strategies, and drive successful delivery of relationship growth initiatives supporting MMB that are significant in scope, complexity and risk. Supports identification and communication of MMB relationship best practices across Wholesale and supports integration and alignment to Wholesale-wide initiatives. Works with other relationship strategy team members, executives, senior managers and key partners across Wholesale/WF to drive consistency and/or customization of relationship growth programs in order to maximize synergies and outcomes. Provides senior-level leadership in the management of relationships across WRS&I and Middle Market Banking to influence outcomes, address conflict and ensure collective goals and objectives are achieved. Develops metrics and analysis in collaboration with the Relationship Insights team, to measure, track and evaluate performance of program(s) to continually adjust and improve.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company._They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 8+ years of strategic planning experience
- 8+ years of banking industry experience
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Driven to develop, maintain and expand relationships through the delivery of high quality work
- Encourages collaboration and easily gains trust and support of others
- Ability to integrate multiple viewpoints, synthesize key messages and communicate effectively to build support across all levels of the organization
- Experience defining success in terms of results and pursues with energy and drive
- Performance management background - experience analyzing performance metrics and developing sales improvement plans
- Demonstrated ability to manage and work within a matrix environment and overcome obstacles
- Demonstrated team player who collaborates well across functions
- Ability to navigate and network through complex organizational structures
- Ability to confidently manage through influence and able to work with senior leaders
- Well-developed organizational skills and high level of self-motivation
- Working knowledge/understanding of Middle Market Banking
- Proven ability to observe/learn the business and tailor recommendations, solutions and analysis to support MMB
- Experience being strategic and tactical with ability to develop high level plans and partner with team members to implement
- Analytical with ability to understand large amounts of data, recognize patterns and recommend actionable strategies
- Strong general understanding of Marketing, Technology, Finance, Credit, HR, Compliance and Sales Operations and how to engage with these support areas to drive sales programs
- Working knowledge/understanding of Wholesale products/offerings. Particularly for MMB
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.