- 150-180k Base + Bonus
- San Francisco, CA, États-Unis San Francisco CA US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Half Financial Services, San Francisco
- 01 juin 18 2018-06-01
This firm is a multi-strategy investment firm with vehicles in Venture, Private Equity, and Real Estate. They work with about 40 family offices and invest of their behalf. They have deployed hundreds of millions in various funds and deals over the years. The founding partners have all founded their own businesses and 2 of them still run their own separate companies in addition to running this investment arm. They’ve all been doing deal by deal investing for about 5 years. This is a fast paced group and they have a real passion for their work.
Report to the Founders, this is their 1st Accounting/Finance hire.
- Daily tracking of all investments: past, in progress, and emerging
- Generate quarterly financial reports for management and LPs
- Manage cash flow and expenses on a weekly basis
- Analyze fund capital requirements and manage capital calls
- Maintain accurate records of all fund transactions
- Day-to-day accounting and fund administration operations
- Execute company policies and procedures to maintain smooth daily operations
From the Founder:
We want to hire someone with a super positive attitude, team oriented, and flexible in when and how they work. This work style allows for a lot of flexibility but we are always chatting and connected with each other. We want someone that is excited about the work we're doing here. We see a bunch of really interesting things every day and we want someone genuinely interested in that. We'd love someone that isn't doing this begrudgingly but who is passionate about investing and growing companies that are changing our economic landscape. We create investment vehicles and have deployed a few hundred million that needs to be managed and we’re continue to raise capital.