Associate ETF Product Specialist
- San Mateo, CA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 23 nov. 17 2017-11-23
Associate ETF Product Specialist
Franklin Templeton Investments is a leading global investment management organization due to the efforts of our greatest assets - our employees. We have over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world, servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. We believe in our corporate values of putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. Our people are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners.
For more than 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people. We're currently looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
The Associate ETF Product Specialist is responsible for supporting the efforts of the broader ETF Product Specialist team, which acts as a liaison between investment management, distribution and other internal and external business partners. The individual is expected to serve as a product expert for the LibertyShares ETF platform and will provide a specialized source of index and smart beta ETF knowledge. The role will provide broad orientation to the ETF industry, as well as opportunities to develop analytical and presentation skills.
The day-to-day role of an ETF Product Specialist is a fluid one, with the immediate needs of the product generally dictating what must be the required focus. This person works closely with internal partners to strategize, develop and promote ETFs.
- Individual will be responsible for maintaining and developing reports on ETF performance, portfolio characteristics, industry assets, and competitive landscape, while identifying opportunities to improve process efficiency.
- Conducting ongoing research and analysis in support of product positioning, market developments, portfolio performance, the global ETF landscape and being a product specialist for internal audiences.
- Provide ongoing ETF product positioning, portfolio performance analysis, and index rebalance activity, with relevant market context.
- Building and maintaining an expert level of knowledge on ETF vehicles globally, providing regular feedback on competitive intelligence and product development opportunities.
- Supporting the ETF team in developing marketing presentations and communications to internal and external audiences.
- Ensuring projects are executed according to the vision and implemented within deadlines.
- Effectively answering client servicing questions, writing investment commentary and portfolio updates (e.g., explaining changes in portfolio holdings and key portfolio themes) for index based ETF strategies.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Undergraduate degree. Several years of ETF experience is a plus but not required.
- Desire to learn and grow, willingness to take on a broad set of assignments .
- Proactive in nature, intellectually curious and extremely detail-oriented with a commitment to working within a team .
- Strong analytical are problem solving skills
- Comfort manipulating, analyzing and scaling large data sets. Quantitative orientation is required. Coding knowledge is a plus.
- Concrete understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required.
- Knowledge of data sources for performance, flows and relevant competitive information is a plus (Morningstar, Lipper, FactSet, Bloomberg, eVestment).
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- CFA or interest in pursuing one
Highlights of our benefits include:
* Three weeks paid time off the first year
* Medical, dental and vision insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
* Employee Stock Investment Program
* Tuition Assistance Program
* Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
* Onsite fitness center and recreation center
* Onsite cafeteria
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at www.franklintempletoncareers.com to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.