FTI Program Manager
- San Mateo, CA, États-Unis San Mateo CA US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 26 mai 18 2018-05-26
FTI Program Manager
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
What are the responsibilities of the Technology Projects & Financial Services (TPFS) Technology Project Delivery team? Technology Project Delivery (TPD) supports Franklin Templeton enterprise (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Service and Operations, Investment Management, Back Office Operations, etc.) in delivering business capabilities and value to achieve the organization's strategic vision. TPD is an experienced group of project professionals that lead large, complex, cross-divisional initiatives. We are a strategic partner with an enterprise perspective, leveraging our center of excellence to improve project delivery across Franklin Templeton.
TPD is seeking a Program Manager who will direct and influence high-impact, high-complexity, high-risk enterprise-wide programs and transformative projects. This individual will have in-depth knowledge and experience with change initiatives leveraging multiple delivery disciplines. The successful candidate will leverage their knowledge and experience to improve FT's ability to deliver business value enterprise-wide. This role provides a unique opportunity to partner with business and technology senior leaders to improve the project delivery abilities of the organization, and lead others in delivering value.
What are the Ongoing Responsibilities for a TPD Program Manager?
- Partner with Technology leadership to support and lead FT's drive towards agility and innovation
- Partner with Technology and Business Leaders to support the establishment of overarching strategic plans for enterprise-wide programs aligned with business priorities; leads the execution of strategic plans, including change management activities, across the organization
- Coordinates with partners and end users to deliver value to business through opportunity identification, solution delivery and ongoing support
- Anticipates internal and external stakeholder needs and leverages effective communication strategies to enable agile decision making and delivery
- Ensures end-user and business value remains a priority throughout the life of the program to keep the focus on achieving the business objectives
- Leverages knowledge of industry trends and business needs to drive innovation and execution; communicates concepts and values in business terms to create understanding amongst diverse business and technology stakeholders
- Leverages analytical ability and decision making skills to recommend processes and/or solutions to solve business and technology challenges
- Provides guidance and leadership to business and technical project managers; inspires teams to coalesce and commit to shared purpose; coaches others on effective influencing strategies and tactics
- Represents FTI at industry forums, shares best practices, and elevates the project management practices across FTI
What ideal Qualifications, Skills & Experience would help someone to be successful?
- Proven record of influencing stakeholders and executing strategy
- Minimum 12 years of experience in a Senior level Program management position required
- Strong consulting skills: active listening skills, ability to extract, quickly process and present key information, summarize key needs or interests of stakeholders, and provide targeted and appropriate insights and recommendations.
- Strong experience with agile development methodology essential - especially in large scale programs; Disciplined Agile Delivery certification a plus
- Strong ability to facilitate and lead senior management to make tough and timely decisions, remove obstacles impacting team performance and program delivery
- Ability to lead others and solve complex problems where significant initiative and independent judgement is required
- Proven experience with significant change initiatives, especially enterprise-wide efforts
- Strong coaching and mentoring capabilities, supporting the elevation of program / project management at FTI
- Extensive vendor management experience
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards-the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results. For a listing of total rewards in your region, visit our Locations page for more details.