VP- Relationship / Change Management
- San Mateo, CA, États-Unis San Mateo CA US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 22 mai 18 2018-05-22
VP- Relationship / Change Management
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
Franklin Templeton Investments is currently seeking a VP Relationship & Change Management to join the Investment Management Data Science & FinTech team in San Mateo, CA.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a VP Relationship and Change Manager?
The VP of Relationship & Organizational Change Management will be a multifaceted role and critical to the success of the Office of the Chief Technology Officer in support of the strategic focus areas of Investment Management Data Science and FinTech. This role is a concentrated focus on ensuring there is appropriate focus on Investment Management relationship management to assist and drive the transformational and strategic change within the business leveraging Data Science and FinTech.
- Strategic Role within the Office of the Chief Technology Officer
- Critical member of CTO Direct Report Group - Serving as the Relationship & Change Manager key coordinator of all activities across the office of the CTO.
- Including but not limited to Staffing, Budgeting, Strategic Planning, Marketing Communications, Relationship Management, Change Management, Risk Management, and Staff Development Management.
- Working with the CTO managing the Service Catalog of IMDS & FinTech sustaining alignment with business needs, value proposition, and business capabilities.
- Globally visible role providing backup support of the CTO.
- Responsible for a small team of Investment Management Relationship Managers
- Serves as point lead and coordinator of IMDS & FinTech Relationship Management serving all Investment Management Teams globally
- Facilitate Investment Management Business Prioritizations within teams and across IM teams
- Facilitate and assist the CTO in managing and driving transformational changes within IMDS & Fintech group and across all lines of business that engage in our current and future services
- Serves as interface point and CTO Lead with all other Project Management offices across the company - ensuring optimal delivery of product, program and services
- Curating and Publishing Weekly & Quarterly Headlines - Ensuring effective communication and awareness of business value related items
- Corporate Messaging & Reporting on IMDS & FinTech Communications
- Presentation and communication material management
- Working with the CTO and his direct report team responsible for marketing and communication of IMDS and FinTech Area strategic direction and ongoing updates managing expectations and awareness
- Corporate Initiative Management - Drafting strategic initiatives, ongoing management and reporting
- Strategic Planning Sessions - Working with CTO and will serve as primary lead and assist with session content material creation, session facilitation and follow up of planning sessions.
- Responsible for working with CTO Direct Report team on rollup of Commitment Pack Initiative Items including ongoing performance management, reporting and tracking
- Maturity Model Management - Will work with the CTO on baselining and measuring organizational transformation & maturity focused on Business Management, People, Process & Technology
- Responsible for global financial management, budgeting & reporting for all units under CTO
- Responsible for Total Cost of Ownership and cost allocation to all consumers of IMDS & FinTech Services
- Point lead on behalf of the CTO for headcount management across all of CTO Downstream organization
- Working with the downstream of the direct report group managing competency development for all roles across IMDS & FinTech
- Cross departmental coordination of development efforts
What qualities would make a candidate successful in this role?
Education (or equivalent experience):
- Master's Degree or equivalent experience (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience (Required)
- 5-10 years of progressively responsible staff management, product or project management experience (Required)
- Requires breadth of company knowledge and depth of industry understanding to achieve business results.
- Requires comprehensive knowledge of a particular area. Operates as a recognized expert on technical or business issues in the company.
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
- Onsite fitness center and recreation center*
- Onsite cafeteria*
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities . An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values , and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, "I AM Franklin Templeton".
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.