Client Service Specialist, Private,Equities
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Client Services Specialist - Private Equity Location US-CA-Santa Clara
Job ID 2020-7826
Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 125 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, and high-tech help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $44.2 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
EWB Private Equity was founded in 2012, and has grown its loan portfolio to over $3.5 billion in eight years; it now banks over 400 individual client entities. The group has clients in every major pocket of capital in both the U.S. and in China, ranging in size from $100MM in AUM to over $100 billion. Private Equity is the largest specialized industry group in the Bank.
We are currently seeking a Client Service Specialist in our Private Equity banking group. The Client Service Specialist will work with and provide support to the team’s Relationship Managers and Portfolio Managers to process transactions and to monitor and maintain the Private Equity loan portfolio. Primary responsibilities include, the review and processing of loan advances, the boarding of loans, the collection and tracking the receipt of required financial reporting, updating and maintenance of covenant tracking reports and assisting in the set up and maintenance of depository services.
- Monitor and process loan advances
- Complete the loan boarding process including collecting borrower organizational documentation and final loan documentation, and upload to platform along with required credit approvals and other documents as necessary.
- Assist with portfolio management, by monitoring reporting and compliance with established guidelines.
- Provide account maintenance, research, work with BSA/Compliance on approval as needed
- Coordinate with internal departments to assist clients with problem solving requests as needed.
- Provide support for the set up and execution of cash management services and other related Bank products with the client.
- Perform other administrative duties required for the maintenance of a portfolio of clients.
- Perform other duties and special projects as needed.
- 1-2 years’ experience in banking
- Ability to work within set timelines while maintaining quality and attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable to a dynamic work environment
- Demonstrates effective problem solving and analytical skills with ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong client service skills and strong sense of urgency
- Strong time management skill
- Knowledge of BSA/AML/OFAC Laws/Regulations is a plus
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Need help finding the right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for you! East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS