Lead Business Intelligence Data Engineer
JobDescription : The Team:
Our team develops both custom and semi-custom Business intelligence solutions for the banking industry using the Microsoft BI stack. We work directly with customers to build a solution tailored to their business requirements. We have a very energetic and intelligent group of individuals that love what they do. We are looking for someone that shares the same excitement and ideals The Impact:
This candidate has the important responsibility a senior member of the team. Responsibilities will include complex design and development tasks using MS SQL, SSIS, and SSAS, reviewing team members code and maintaining and enhancing development standards. The candidate will be expected to mentor less experienced team members, as well as having the opportunity to be mentored by architects and peers. What's in it for you:
Candidate will have the opportunity to work with a highly skilled, globally diverse team.
You will be able to learn and/or further develop skills such as SQL Server Analysis services, MDX, Cloud Computing, Data Science and Predictive Analytics.
You will be a contributor in evaluating next generation solutions that involves evaluating various tools
You will have the opportunity to excel and mentor lead junior team members Responsibilities:
What We're Looking For: Basic Qualifications
- Troubleshoot technical problems, design implement and release new software solutions.
- Enhance our existing commercial Business Intelligence solutions
- Be involved with Decision making ; Project estimates; Alternative design solutions
- Troubleshoot production support issues post release deployment
- Ability to solve complex production and non-production issues
- Work with product owners, analysts and development teams
- Work with business owners to validate and tune customer implementations
- Develop and contribute to our architectural approach to meet key business objectives
- Extensive in-depth experience developing with MS SQL server 2014 or later stack
- Experience with SQL Project deployment
- Advanced experience with SSIS development
- SSAS dimensional model experience, with MDX
- Excellent TSQL
- Data mapping experience skills. Ability to write stored procedures, debugging and performance tuning
- Cloud Experience (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with 3rd party business intelligence tools, i.e. Power BI, SSRS, Tableau, Microstrategy, Business Objects, or others
- Knowledge of other relational and next generation databases is a plus, such as Oracle, DB2, Redshift, etc.
- Experience with Data Science, R, Python, Alteryx etc. is a plus