Senior Performance Engineer
- Centennial, CO, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- S&P Global
- 21 janv. 19
Senior Performance Engineer
Key Roles & Responsibilities* SENIOR PERFORMANCE ENGINEER (Engineer III):
- Review and analyze design documentation from a performance perspective
- Investigate, design and provide insights, conclusions and actionable recommendations to the team
- In-depth understanding of business scenarios, define workload modelling for different scenarios
- Develop performance test plan/test scenarios, specifying approach, strategy, architecture, environment, roles and responsibilities
- Complex performance test scripts development
- Analyze results, create reports and communicate to stakeholders
- Execute performance testing scripts, monitor system and application performance
- Continue to build knowledge of products, services or technologies, content and methodologies offered by business area
- Support product releases and infrastructure changes as applicable
- Advocate for Agile methodology
- Has advanced knowledge of QA and metrics architecture processes.
- Solve a range of routine to complex problems and determine possible solutions, weighing the costs and benefits.
- Solve problems with minimal oversight or interaction and with general instruction on new work assignments.
- Provide some oversight for offshore resources
- Work within own team and other teams.
- Network with senior internal and external personnel in area of expertise.
Typical Scope & Impact*
- Contribute to the achievement of team and QA and Metrics Architecture objectives.
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation.
Minimum and Preferred Education
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent IT degree OR relevant work experience
Minimum and Preferred Experience/Skills
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with Bachelor's degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with Agile development/continuous integration and delivery
- Expertise with multiple performance testing like HP LoadRunner/Performance Center/Stormrunner etc., Jmeter or Gatling
- Expertise in numerous protocols(web, webservices, ajax, true client, .Net, etc.) & technology trends
- Capable of complex performance test scripts development.
- Experience with Programming Languages: Core Java, C#, Scala
- Experience on selenium and PhythonJS a plus.
- Debugging tools: Dev Tools, Network Sniffer , Fiddler etc
- Experience in monitoring, profiling and tuning tools e.g. CA Wily Introscope, AppDynamics etc
- Exposure to testing mobile applications / apps a plus
- Experience in Performance tuning
- Experience in varied environments and products like: Web Services, SOAP, XML messaging, SOA Architecture etc.
- Understanding of cloud technologies