A Denver based investment manager is looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst to support the firms Mutual Fund and Private Investment portfolios. This new role will be the firm’s point person for calculating NAV’s, monitoring all partner allocations and waterfall schedules, and managing all capital calls, redemptions, and distributions for these funds. The role will report to the firm's Controller.
- Review all partner allocations and waterfall schedules
- Monitor all treasury and capital activity (capital calls, redemptions, distributions, incentive, management fees, and fund expenses)
- Set up and monitor all private investments
- Review all financial statements, tax returns, and investor K-1s
- Review SEC filings (N-Port, N-CSR, N-CEN) for accuracy
- Track and allocate fund expense payments (12b-1 and sub-TA fees)
- Must have 3+ years working in fund administration of fund accounting
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- Must have a deep understanding of how a complex private equity investment fund works
- Must have strong financial reporting and analysis skills covering performance, valuation, waterfall calculations for fund distribution and fund fees.
- Must have strong Bloomberg, Advent Geneva and Excel spreadsheet skills
- Preference will be given to candidates who have strong statistical and data skills for insightful analysis
- Nice to have: knowledge across private and public equity markets, structured products (CLOs, ABS, CMBS) and private debt
- The role requires superior oral and written communication skills and the ability to deliver complex information both in written and oral presentation forms.
Keywords: Fund Reporting, Mutual Funds, Private Equity, Waterfall Calculation, Fees, Reporting, SEC Filings
Please send resumes to Jim Geiger email@example.com