Artificial Intelligence Engineer (Greenwich, CT)
Job Description and Responsibilities:
We're growing our team -- if you're a high-energy, self-starting engineer with hands on experience with Artificial Intelligence, Interactive Brokers is the place for you. We take pride in providing our global client base with cutting-edge trading applications.
Interactive Brokers was founded by a software engineer to rewrite the rules of trading by automating anything and everything. Software development is the lifeblood of our firm, and it shows. Our engineers work with latest technology, command respect in the firm, and have competitive compensation packages.
- Develop solutions for real-world, large-scale problems using Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning; improve deep learning engine that services our brokerage clients: https://ibkr.com/bot
- This role bridges the gap between Software Engineer and Research Scientist.
- Add more skills to the neural network, define training and validation sets; code automated tests.
- Setup feedback learning loop and fine-tune behavior based on customer interactions.
- Formulate and run experiments to improve comprehension rate by altering topology, tweaking activation and learning function and alike.
- Assist in coding execution engine
- We use Deeplearning4j framework
- At least Bachelor degree (MS or PhD preferred) in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field.
- Working experience with any major deep learning engine; familiarity with Deep Learning for Java (DL4J) toolkit is a major plus.
- Hands on Java coding experience is required; we use Java language for AI models in production and we'd like you to be able to contribute effectively in this setup
- Ideal candidate will be skilled in natural language processing, predictive and classification algos.
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- English written/verbal communication skills.
**This is not a position for which non-US work visa sponsorship will be provided.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info