Investment Analyst, Private Equity (CT)
- Commensurate with experience and competitive with market
- Greenwich, CT, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Performance Equity Management
- 05 sept. 17
Company has over $9.5 billion in AUM investing in global private equity (buyout, venture capital, distressed debt) fund investments, direct co-investments, and secondary transactions. Participate in all aspects of the investment process in a generalist role working directly with senior management.
- Analyze and monitor performance of fund managers and underlying portfolio companies.
- Support the diligence process evaluating new private equity fund investments, direct co-investments and secondary transactions.
- Prepare, analyze and explain historical and projected financial information.
- Produce written reports and presentations for the Investment Committee summarizing investment recommendations and providing analytical support.
- Support portfolio review and valuation process.
- Help maintain the internal fund and company database.
- Complete analytical projects related to performance attribution, portfolio construction, investment strategy, and industry trends.
- Assist with preparation of client update and reporting materials.
- Attend meetings with existing and potential fund managers.
Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Strong academic record, undergraduate degree from top university (minimum GPA 3.2)
- Minimum 2 years and up to 3 years solid investment and/or analytical experience, background in asset management, equity research, or consulting/accounting preferred. Summer internships do not meet this requirement. No MBA applicants please.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, pro-active, self-motivated and be able to manage multiple projects concurrently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated understanding of private equity, company valuation techniques, accounting concepts and basic financial modeling.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and proficiency in MS Office.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral.