Junior Web Developer
- Greenwich, CT, États-Unis Greenwich CT US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Interactive Brokers
- 20 juil. 18 2018-07-20
Junior Web Developer
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing over 800,000 trades per day.[i] Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
[i] Figures as of January 1, 2018. Information on the company can be found at www.interactivebrokers.com
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899
Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers' Marketing team is looking to hire a high-energy, self-starting PHP developer to assist in the maintenance and development of its websites. Our engineers work with latest technology and have competitive compensation packages.
The successful candidate will be part of a team which is responsible for maintaining our customer facing websites. Responsibilities include but are not limited to code, implementation, testing, reporting, documentation, deployment, and debug operations. Projects will include both front-end and back-end development of our websites, analysis, reports and development of web applications.
- Bachelor's degree or better in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience as a web application developer
- 1-3 years of experience in PHP
- 1-3 years of experience with MySQL SQL
- 1-3 years of experience with Responsive Design Templates and Mobile Platforms
- 1-3 years of experience and good knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Working knowledge of Linux is a plus
- Working knowledge of Perl is a plus
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with great attention to detail