Project Manager (2069)
Job Description & Requirements
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and help lead a cutting-edge company into a bright future? We are actively seeking a talented and experienced technical project manager to oversee a wide variety of projects from conceptual design through implementation. You will have the chance to network with clients, vendors, and in-house personnel to maximize resources and efficiency. We know how valuable your problem-solving and leadership skills are to our company's success, and we offer an exceptional salary and benefits package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position. If you are ready to steer high-level projects to success, we are excited to have you on our team. Responsibilities
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation;
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum four years of project management experience
- Strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with at least one programming language, such as Java or Python
- Experience in financial services industry
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (IEX: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
To hear from current employees, watch the video in this link: https://youtu.be/ezGBVUyYyUw
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info