- Greenwich, CT, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Interactive Brokers
- 01 mai 19
Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers is expanding its Sales Engineer team within the Marketing Group. We are seeking a recent college graduate to support the sales team and clients regarding all aspects of our offerings.
The candidate will use their excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to:
- Act as a liaison between clients/sales/customer service and programmers
- Be knowledgeable and proficient to provide advice to the sales team regarding which products and services might best fulfill the client's needs
- Resolve routine and complex client issues in a thorough and expeditious manner, utilizing sound judgment
- Develop relationships with our top-tier clients, including financial advisers, retail customers, financial institutions and hedge funds, striving to provide solutions to inquiries while complying with all policies, practices and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or Marketing
- Knowledge of financial services (e.g.: brokerage, banking, trading, exchange or clearinghouse) preferred but not required
- Understanding of the following financial instruments preferred but not required: stocks, securities options, futures, options on futures, foreign exchange and fixed income
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to accommodate sales & client inquiries
- FINRA Series 7 or willingness to obtain
- Problem solver, attention to details, fast learner
- Self-motivated and directed
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
visa sponsorship is NOT available for this position
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IEX: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 31 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 797,000 trades per day.¹ Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
¹Figures as of September 30, 2018.
The IBKR Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.