Senior Automated Quality Assurance Engineer/Manager (2007)
Join the INTERACTIVE BROKERS Team!
Interactive Brokers has been at the forefront of the Fintech space for over 40 years and we pride ourselves on being a technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and push boundaries to offer the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features all for the lowest cost to our customers.
We are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our automated test development team. We are looking for someone who will:
You will need to have:
- Develop, document, and maintain automated tests for multiple applications that relate to user registration, account management and trading
- Verify test results before software releases
- Investigate test failures
- Enter bugs into tracking system and keep bugs up to date
- Interact with application developers to identify performance issues and troubleshoot issues
- Contribute to the improvement of the testing framework
- Work with other quality assurance team members on implementing scalable tests
What we'd also love to see:
- A BS. in computer science or in a related engineering field.
- Java programming experience (5+years)
- Extensive experience with Selenium and JUnit
- Five or more years of work experience in the field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Great management skills
Qualities we highly value:
- LINUX environment experience
- shell and/or Perl scripting experience
- Experience with SQL
- Understanding and usage of regular expressions
- Basic network troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with software design patterns
- Ambition and diligence
- Innovative mindsets with a drive to improve upon existing systems
- A desire to solve challenging problems
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonuses, and annual stock grants.
- Daily company paid lunch.
- 401k with company match.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Newly renovated offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups.
- Team outings and dinners.
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (IEX: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees (if hyperlink is deactivated please copy https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 to your browser).
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info