Senior Linux Systems Administrator (1773)
Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers is looking for a new member to join our systems administration group, as a Linux Systems Administrator, you will be administering and managing Linux systems.
- Installing computers
- Maintaining hardware and operating systems
- Performance and network tuning
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 6+ years of systems work experience desired.
- Linux Kernel
- NFS, DNS, LDAP, GNOME/KDE
- Perl or other scripting languages
- Apple OSX a plus
- Prior software development experience a plus.
- Strong programming/scripting related to System Administration.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible.
Linux Kernel, NFS, DNS, LDAP, GNOME/KDE, Perl, Apple OSX
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (IEX: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info