Senior Software Engineer
- Greenwich, CT, États-Unis Greenwich CT US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Interactive Brokers
- 17 juin 18 2018-06-17
Senior Software Engineer
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing over 800,000 trades per day.[i] Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
[i] Figures as of January 1, 2018. Information on the company can be found at www.interactivebrokers.com
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899
Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers is looking for a senior software engineer to join our expanding company as a full-time employee. This position provides an exciting opportunity to join a global securities and commodities business leader and top US broker-dealer. Interactive Brokers offers competitive salary and benefits including bonuses and stock incentive plan.
- Design and develop applications and services supporting IB's rapidly growing customer base.
- Build software that supports expansion of IB brokerage business into new markets around the world.
- Optimize and refactor existing code for improved reliability and performance.
- Write and maintain design and engineering documentation.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Physics.
- Minimum 7 of professional programming experience.
- At least 5 years of Java or C++ programming experience.
- At least 5 years of experience working with relational databases, SQL and stored procedures. Oracle experience is preferred.
- Data modeling experience.
- Experience with large scale systems.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with performance tuning.
- Prior experience in finance is preferred, but not required.
- Experience with J2EE. Specific experience with JBoss/WildFly and Tomcat is preferred.