- Greenwich, CT, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Interactive Brokers
- 01 mai 19
Job Description and Responsibilities
As a software engineer you will participate in all phases of a multi-tier software development cycle (GUIs, databases, mid-tier, batch
applications) with an emphasis on the server-side. Debug, fix and maintain existing systems.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science, or related degree
- 5-10 years of Java experience
- Strong knowledge of object oriented concepts & multi-tier applications
- Strong understanding of DBMS concepts (Oracle platform is a plus)
- Hands on expertise in server side programming in Java/C++
- J2EE experience is a plus
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IEX: IBKR); is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 31 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 797,000 trades per day.¹ Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
¹Figures as of September 30, 2018.
The IBKR Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.