Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you enjoy juggling a lot of different projects? We're looking for someone like that to support the Acquisitions Team of UBS Real Estate US. In this role you should be able to:
• Prepare, analyze and present property valuations for potential real estate investments
• Understand discounted cash flow techniques and have some comfort with software tools such as Argus Enterprise and Excel.
• Review and analyze leases.
• Understand and develop property operating budgets, financial statements, and pro forma projections.
• Research and convey market and submarket dynamics.
• Thrive in a team environment; handle multiple projects for various management styles and juggle conflicting priorities.
• Write clearly and concisely.
• Be willing to engage in special assignments.
• Travel occasionally to southeastern real estate markets.
You'll be a member of the Hartford based Acquisitions team.
Your experience and skills
• B.A. or B.S., preferably in a finance, liberal arts, or real estate specialization.
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, Power point required. Knowledge of Argus Enterprise a plus.
• Facility with numbers a must; ability to write well will be a key criteria.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.