Life and Annuities Service Offering Leader
Life and AnnuitiesService Offering Leader
At Cognizant, we know technology. But technology is only asgood as the results it delivers.
As the Service offering leader leading the Life andAnnuities Markets team at Cognizant, you'll team with some of the best minds inthe industry to create innovative high quality Life and Annuity enabledsolutions focused on clients' business needs.
The Service offering leader will have overall responsibilityfor all market facing activities designed to continue our impressive growthrecord in the L&A space.
Candidates will be responsible for assisting our DeliveryLeader in project staffing and ensuring the quality of work performed for theircustomers. In addition, Service offering leaders will coordinate the efforts ofthe Business Unit, Sales, and discrete Delivery teams (Testing, DataManagement, Cloud, etc.) in support of Cognizant's customers' needs.
The Service offering leader will be a key part of theProducts, Platforms and Innovation (PPI) Leadership Team reporting directly tothe PPI Markets Leader.
This is a high-profile and demanding role, requiring acombination of market/ sales acumen, analytical/ problem solving skills,thought leadership, project delivery (Agile)/ process management, relationshipdevelopment/ management and cross-functional collaboration skills.
This role is designed to help Cognizant grow its business;provide high quality services to its clients, partners and employees; increasethe efficiency and productivity of current team members; manage and helpdevelop talented and experienced employees; and assist Cognizant's Life andAnnuities Delivery leader to develop a delivery infrastructure for growth. The Primaryresponsibilities of the Service offering leader in this role include:
· Partner with Life and Annuities Sales and FieldSales Organizations to promote sales and marketing activities in the marketplace
· Manage multiple sales and RFP inquiries acrossmultiple customers/ prospects
· Present to and interact with senior andmiddle-management executives
· Provide proactive strategic implementationguidance to the customer's steering board and management teams
· Prepare current customers for the presentationand sale of future Life and Annuities services
· Assist Account Teams to connect the dots betweenLife and Annuities efforts and other Cognizant services that can be offered toclients/ prospects
· Develop internal resources / experts to assistall Account teams in closing business
· Coordinate staffing of Cognizant's Life andAnnuities Advisory and implementation resources
· Facilitate the successful implementation of Lifeand Annuities software
· Develop and execute plans to address customersatisfaction gaps and business issues
· Develop a relationship with each of Cognizant'scustomers implementing Life and Annuities to promote customer satisfaction andreference-ability
· Structure ad-hoc analyses to define servicedemand models (Forecasts) and define appropriate pricing models
· Act as a liaison between the Life and AnnuitiesPractice, Operations (Delivery), Sales, Finance and Marketing to promote structuringeffective Life and Annuities deals in the market
· Positively and proactively represent Cognizantin meetings, seminars, trade shows and networking events following Cognizant'sStrategy and graphic standards
· Responsible for the development and ownership ofLife and Annuities pipeline management (Salesforce) and at-risk deals drivingAssociate and Account team behavior utilizing the Cognizant StrategicOpportunity and Risk Assessments
· Accountable for line of sight new and lostbusiness forecasting on a monthly and quarterly basis
· Support national recruiting team in efforts tointerview, hire and on board new associates that will execute delivery of Life andAnnuities Programs The Person -Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of Life and AnnuitiesInsurance Products and Processes
- Strong understanding of Life and AnnuitiesSolutions
- A consultative, positive and resourcefulapproach to dealing with prospect, clients and associates
- Ability to deal with senior level management andhave a top level executive presence
- Ability to work within a global construct thatleverages a global/ distributed delivery model
- Highly developed organization and time managementskills
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Strong degree of self-motivation
- Goal orientated
- High activity levels
- Meeting /Exceeding growth targets at the marginsset
- Execution of best practices (StrategicOpportunity Reviews, Deal Reviews, Pipeline Review)
Education,Experience, and Professional Designation:
- Performance Review and Mentorship model
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong understanding of Property and CasualtyInsurance Products and Processes (Policy, Billing and Claims)
- S trong understanding of Life and AnnuitiesSolutions
- At least 12 years of Consulting/ ProfessionalServices experience
- Commitment to continued Insurance industryeducation