Do you have a strong investment focus? Is the client your number one priority? We're looking for someone like that who can:
• Manage transactions activity for the Trumbull Property Fund(TPF) (which may include acquisitions, dispositions, asset management and financing activities) to ensure these activities are in line with the Fund's strategies and objectives.
• Review and approve, per delegation of authority, various leasing and capital recommendations as proposed by asset management.
• Manage TPF operating and capital expenditures prudently to provide the highest rate of return on property level expenditures over the property investment horizon.
• Support Client & Portfolio Services by making and/or participating in updates and marketing presentations to existing/prospective clients and consultants.
• Identify operational and valuation risk elements in the TPF portfolio and formulate/execute plans to mitigate those risks.
• Support asset management and other internal teams as they work to achieve the best operational results for the properties in TPF.
• Keep abreast of industry developments including investment best practices, technology changes and debt market opportunities related to RE investment, etc.
• Develop and maintain productive relationships with internal teams (e.g. asset management, portfolio & client services, acquisitions, dispositions, accounting, legal, research, and valuations) as well as external parties (e.g. consultants, industry associations, etc.)
• Participate in identification and implementation of forecasting software.
• Identify and enhance benchmarking standards for evaluation of portfolio achievements/ deficits.
You'll be a member of the Trumbull Property Fund Portfolio Management team based in Hartford. We are a focused team overseeing operation of a $23 billion fund comprised of over 300 properties and 400 investors. The portfolio is diversified across property types, is located primarily in major markets, is predominantly comprised of stabilized assets, but also includes significant development and redevelopment properties. Our collaborative approach embraces use of industry leading research and is forward looking in our investment decision making.
Your experience and skills
• 10-15 years of experience in real estate industry with direct experience in asset management, acquisitions or dispositions, preferably across diverse asset classes and markets.
• Strong oral presentation and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve results. Support and promote the" team" concept.
• Demonstrated commitment to fiduciary responsibility.
• Ability/ willingness to travel as needed for client/consultant presentations and transactions related site visits.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.