Associate Production Technician (6pm- 6am, Sunday - Tuesday, and alternating Saturdays) (JR1005259)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing. We are actively seeking an Associate Production Technician to join our team in South Windsor. This role is in our Customer Communications Division, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications.
In this role, you will work with the team to meet the company's productivity standards and requirements. You will help to maintain all production equipment (which includes high-speed printers, inserters and sorters) You will perform preventive maintenance, ongoing service, and emergency repairs on equipment on the production floor.
Are you a self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative, a willingness to learn and positive attitude? Are you seeking an opportunity to join a dynamic organization and work with a great team in a position with strong growth potential? If so, we urge you to read below.
Production Technicians perform adjustments and minor corrective and preventive maintenance on all production support equipment to ensure maximum availability and reliability. Production Technicians learn to read and interpret technical service bulletins and manuals. They learn the skills required to resolve repairs and know when to escalate the issue to enlist the expertise of vendors, contractors, or management to aid in the problem resolution process. Production Technicians require the direct supervision of a Sr. Production Technician or above when working inside any safety cover or skin of a machine not designed for general production access. Level of knowledge, skills, experience, and performance distinguish between levels. SHIFT/HOURS: Early week nights: 6 PM to 6 AM every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and alternating Saturdays (3 night / 4 night weeks) shift differential applies
- You will monitor the hourly throughout of the production machines, ensuring that they are running at optimum capacity and verify that all jobs are completed according to predetermined schedules.
- You will support production operations with all equipment related issues.
- You'll perform machine set up, adjustments, and minor corrective and preventative maintenance on all production support equipment to ensure maximum availability and reliability.
- You will complete all records tracking maintenance performed.
- You may assist in the training and pre-certification of equipment operators.
- You will check the quality of material completed by the production equipment, ensuring that the material and final product is of satisfactory quality.
- You may assist in developing a revolving maintenance schedule for all insertion related equipment and ensure that maintenance occurs according to scheduled deadlines.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a High School diploma.
- 2+ years' experience within a production environment with resultant knowledge of machine repair and operations desired.
- Experience with mailing equipment (printers, inserters, sorters) and/or other machine shop experience is a plus.
- Ability to take direction and to work under pressure of time constraints necessary.
- Strong customer service skills and good oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated skill working in a team environment with various personality types to get the work done.
- Ability to stand and work while standing, lift, carry and move 25+ lbs throughout duration of assigned shift.
- Flexibility for scheduling and ability to work overtime as required, which may include weekends and holidays.
- The opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing organization that will guide you in developing your career.
- A widely-recognized environment valuing diversity, inclusion and community involvement.
- A platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- A strong focus on personal learning and development to help you reach your professional development goals.
- Excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and much more.
- Competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- Generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
- The chance to be a part of the fun and participate in various social and company events throughout the year.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."