Global Payroll Manager
- Stamford, CT, États-Unis Stamford CT US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 21 juin 18 2018-06-21
My client, a commodity trading and investment firm in Stamford, CT is hiring a Payroll Manager responsible for Global Payroll and the management of the payroll team.
My client, a commodity trading and investment firm, located in Stamford, CT is hiring a Payroll Manager responsible for Global Payroll and the management of the payroll team. This person will have flexibilty to work from home two days a week.
- Oversees the preparation and project plan of the weekly, semi-monthly, bi-weekly and monthly payroll for all entities.
- Maintains and updates payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data into master change files, Workday and Safeguard World International operating systems for all of the US, Canada, Singapore, China, Switzerland, UK, and Uruguay entities. ADP for the Netherlands.
- Prepares and analyzes reports for Benefits, Controller's groups, Insurance, Management and Tax departments by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Researches payroll topics related to tax and benefits for domestic and international payroll. Manages the resolution of payroll analysis by collecting and analyzing data.
- Manages the preparation and review of payroll journal entries for the Corporate Controller's group and the Asset Controller's group. Ensures all entries are recorded in a timely manner.
- Reviews monthly payroll bank reconciliation and cash matrix.
- Reconciles tax payments for International, State and Federal tax agencies.
- Prepares, analyzes and reconciles B/S and P/L general ledger accounts for US and international entities. Researches and resolves issues and discrepancies.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 6 years of US and global payroll experience.
- Strong team and project management skills and experience are required.
- Ability to analyze information, with a strong attention to detail.
- Prior experience running reports, and working extensively with numbers.
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
- Desire to work within a team environment and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong organizational skills and effective communication skills.
- Strong technical skills, including proven experience with Excel (Vlookups, Pivot Tables).
- Willingness to learn and take on new projects and responsibilities.
- Some prior experience supporting a union population is a plus.
- Previous experience in Workday is required
- Prior experience with ADP. SAP, or Safeguard World is a plus
My client, a leading Commodities firm, located in Stamford, CT, is offering a competitive base plus bonus and room to grow and manage a team.