- Stamford, CT, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 20 sept. 17
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you thrive on detail and you deliver with precision. You see opportunities where others see challenges. You are an Agent of Change.
My Client is a wel-established national E-Commerce company.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Leading the planning, fieldwork supervision and reporting of internal audit assignments.
- Performing full and limited scope reviews, tests and evaluates systems of internal control, reliability of financial information, safeguarding of company's assets, compliance with established policies and procedures, and adherence to state and federal regulations.
- Reporting on the results of the audit, makes recommendations for correcting unsatisfactory conditions, improvements in operations, expense reductions, and revenue opportunities.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum of 5 years internal audit, public accounting, finance or related business experience.
- High level of competency in GAAP and IIA auditing standards coupled with excellent understanding of business concepts, processes and operations.
- Experience in technology, e-commerce, manufacturing, equipment leasing and/or commercial banking, lease accounting, or related financial services experience.
- Fluency or aptitude in one or more languages is desirable particularly French or German.
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Ability to Travel 20-25% of the time
My client offers a competitive base salary, commensurate with experience.