Senior IT Auditor
- Stamford, CT, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 14 oct. 17 2017-10-14
Work to develop and perform audits to assess technology platforms for risk and vulnerabilities. Develop knowledge and expertise in information technology & security and associated risks. Maintain regular contact with business line management to keep abreast of new issues and initiatives; advise senior management on IT risk management practices. Evaluate highly-complex information systems and controls within applications, security configurations, networks, and computer and data center operations. Identify and evaluate risks to the organization, make recommendations for corrective actions/mitigation of risks, and partner with internal teams to provide expertise and guidance.
Global Manufacturing Firm.
- Identification, prioritization, and assessment of IT risks. Responsible for the IT annual audit plan (risk assessment, audit planning, audit execution, report writing, issue tracking, etc).
- Utilization of the COBIT framework to identify, prioritize, and assess IT risks. Maintaining an ongoing risk assessment that feeds into audit planning and execution.
- Developing, performing, and completing IT audits and business process review engagements. Present findings and recommend action plans to Management.
- Developing and executing the annual testing approach to validate Management's internal control assessment process undertaken in accordance with Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. This will include managing internal and external resources, coordinating with external auditors, and being responsible for issue documentation and escalation. Responsible for performing or overseeing testing of more complex IT SOX controls and IT General Controls (ITGC's).
- Providing IT thought leadership in IT process optimization.
- Developing and executing IA department continuous improvement efforts, networking with other IT audit professionals outside of Endo on best practices, and recommending/developing/implementing change efforts in the department.
- Communicating IT audit results and issues to executive management, external auditors, and the Chief Audit Executive through written reports and discussions.
- At least 3-5 years audit experience
- Experience with SOX readiness reviews or implementation of internal controls
- Knowledge of business and IT processes and how they intersect with financial transactions
- Ability to analyze complex processes to identify potential financial, operational, systems and compliance risks
- Must be able to complete assignments on a timely basis within budget and deadline
- Working technical knowledge of US GAAP, SEC reporting requirements, COSO, SOX requirements, including PCAOB Auditing Standard No. 5, IIA standards and audit processes and procedures
- Competitive Base
- 401k Match
- Flexible work hourse
- Tuition Reimbursement