Technical Expert, Workday Specialist
Point72 A Career with Point72's Technology team
As Point72 re-imagines the future of investing, our Technology group is constantly improving our company's IT infrastructure, positioning us at the forefront of a rapidly evolving technology landscape. We're a team of experts experimenting, discovering new ways to harness the power of open source solutions, and embracing enterprise agile methodology. We encourage professional development to ensure you bring innovative ideas to our products while satisfying your own intellectual curiosity. What you'll do
You will be working directly with the business (HR team, Accounting, Procurement, Payroll) to create new ideas, run projects, and implement changes to our Workday systems.
- Integrate new business requirements with technical design specifications
- Create new ideas and challenge the status quo
- Be multi skilled in all trades to independently lead user projects
- fulfill reporting requests
- Provide Workday innovations and development for the organization
- Identify technology solutions for enhancements or new initiatives
- Organize projects, drive projects and execute projects
What's Nice to Have
- Strong experience with:
- Workday integrations (experience with integrations with finance is a must)
- Workday configurations
- Workday reporting
- Workday financials
- HANDS ON experience working directly with Accounting, Procurement, HR, and Payroll is a MUST
- Technical skills:
- REST API Calls
- Workday integrations, from scratch!
- Curious and inquisitive demeanor
- Strong desire to learn, grow, and develop new skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to identify an issue through complicated environments
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards
We take care of our people
- Additional programming languages are a plus!
We invest in our people, their careers, their health, and their well-being. We want you to concentrate on success and leave the rest to us. When you work here, we provide:
- Fully-paid health care benefits
- Generous parental and family leave policies
- Mental and physical wellness programs
- Tuition assistance
- A 401(k) savings program with an employer match and more
Point72 Asset Management is a global firm led by Steven Cohen that invests in multiple asset classes and strategies worldwide. Resting on more than a quarter-century of investing experience, we seek to be the industry's premier asset manager through delivering superior risk-adjusted returns, adhering to the highest ethical standards, and offering the greatest opportunities to the industry's brightest talent. We're inventing the future of finance by revolutionizing how we develop our people and how we use data to shape our thinking. For more information, visit www.Point72.com/working-here .
Point72 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Point72 is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Point72 complies with applicable, local, state and federal laws on the subject of equal employment opportunity.