Executive Assistant, Dalio Family Office
Executive Administrative Assistant, Dalio Family Office Dalio Family Office Overview:
The DFO manages the Family Office of Ray Dalio, the founder of Bridgewater and a global philanthropist. This department exists to provide outstanding service to Ray and his family, which includes both the management of current endeavors (projects, special requests, etc.) and long-term wealth planning and management.
The DFO has grown significantly over the past few years, increasing in both size and capability to provide a higher level of support and convert the organization to a multi-generational foundation. While its focus is the Dalio family, the DFO shares Bridgewater's idea meritocratic culture as the lifeblood of its organization. Given the highly sensitive nature of its responsibilities, the DFO is a tight-knit department where honesty and integrity are foundational values. All members are uniquely valued, are encouraged to meet their potential and are given additional responsibilities that align with their capabilities and interests. Position Summary:
The Executive Administrative Assistant will support multiple executives within the Dalio Family Office. The Executive Administrative Assistant will enable senior leaders to operate efficiently and effectively by providing them seamless administrative coverage and support. This individual will provide critical leverage by understanding the Executives goals, internalizing their styles, preferences and compensate for weaknesses.
Ideal candidates are reliable team players capable of both flexing and refining with deep domain experience and an "ownership mentality." Candidates must be goal-oriented and results-driven whilst balancing and organizing lots of moving parts. Candidates must have a proven track record of excellent judgment, discretion, and integrity when managing responsibilities. Candidates must be willing to give and receive constructive feedback and hold people accountable while naturally maintaining strong professional relationships. Responsibilities include:
- Manage complex and dynamic calendars, coordinate among all schedules, plan appointments and activities proactively and ahead of time, ensure efficient use of time
- Regularly exercise discretion and independent judgement while fulfilling responsibilities excellently
- Laisse with internal stakeholders and external parties for communication and on site scheduling
- Create and maintain a knowledge management system of record for multiple executives,
- Assist with meeting preparation and follow up, including maintaining agendas, creating pre-meeting packets, taking notes as needed, distributing and checking on follow-up items
- Liase with Mr. Dalio's Administrative office to ensure coordination of communication, calendars, and other shared activities
- Manage contacts and contact databases, including knowing the key office contacts, maintaining good relationships, enter important notes, clean up, sync and back up contact databases
- Process service and support requests, including IT, purchasing, facilities etc. requests
- Book all travel, provide directions and other documents as needed, file all expenses for reimbursement
- Organize and maintain tidy and clean workspaces for the executives, handle any office supplies, facilities or repair needs
- Ensure executives stay on schedule and meet daily deliverables, monitor and maintain their task lists, dashboards and work flow
- Provide excellent customer service to external partners through communication and timely follow up
- Facilitate personal requests and related follow up
- At least 5 years executive admin assistant experience, preferably having supported multiple executives
- Excellent time management and task management skills
- Strong communication skills and a professional demeanor
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Word, at least basic Excel knowledge
Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position.
Bridgewater Associates, LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment at Bridgewater is subject to an extensive background check.