- Washington, DC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Interactive Brokers
- 16 déc. 17 2017-12-16
Interactive Brokers is looking for a Paralegal with experience in Litigations and Discovery preferably in securities and broker-dealer issues for the firm's Washington, D.C. office. The Litigation/Discovery Paralegal will be responsible for providing assistance and administrative support to IB's in-house attorneys and will assist in responding to litigation and regulatory inquiries.
Interactive Brokers, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBKR), is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 100 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 657,000 trades per day*. At Interactive Brokers, you will be part of a dynamic, multinational, fast paced, results oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
*Figures as of March 31, 2017. For more information about Interactive Brokers visit: www.interactivebrokers.com
- Accessing the firm's systems to pull data and communications requested in litigation or by regulators.
- Provide support and assistance to IB in-house counsel, including assisting with review and filing of pleadings and discovery, preparing summary reports and review of opposing parties' reports and exhibits.
- Track and manage production timelines.
- Quality control reviews of production materials.
- Create, organize, index and maintain electronic and hardcopy case files.
- Reviewing agreements, disclosures, account documentation and website materials.
- Work on and manage specialized projects as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree.
- More than 2 years of litigation/discovery paralegal experience strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with electronic discovery and web-based document review platforms.
- Background in the financial services industry would be helpful, but not necessary.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Attentive to detail.
- Able to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency with desktop applications (Adobe Acrobat, etc.) and MS Office suite of products is required.
- Proficiency conducting online searches and retrieving relevant information as needed.
- IT knowledge would be helpful.