Cash&Trade Proc Assoc Analyst2
The Cash & Trade Proc Assoc Analyst 2 is an entry level role responsible for assisting the function with any projects and initiatives related to cash management in coordination with the Transaction Services team. The overall objective is to facilitate multiple complex transaction types from end to end, including escalation as needed.
Controlled Disbursements Counterfeit Review Analyst is responsible for identifying potential fraud across all Controlled Disbursement products. Requires good understanding of Fraud and reputational risk. The incumbent requires to work with internal and external line of business at all levels. This individual will focus on identifying prospects and customers that pose a fraud or reputational risk, communicates these findings to management and other line of businesses to initiate account closure or denial. Responsibilities:
- Detect fraud timely to minimize Net Fraud Loss and Credit Loss
- Liaise with other business unit to detect fraud effectively
- Case monitoring of existing accounts with fraudulent check activity
- Escalate suspicious cases to investigation unit by providing all relevant information in order to prevent loss to the client and Citi
- Ensure all cases details are provided for accurate reporting
- Review detailed fraud detection information from various sources that provide suspect or unusual activity requiring research and follow-up
- Provide prompt and appropriate action on identified suspect customers and accounts to prevent potential losses and tracking the database for monthly loss avoidance goals and action taken
- Draft and file Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) consistent with FinCEN requirements
- Create and process financials/returns transaction adjustments
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Maintain high level of productivity and accuracy
- Other duties as assigned and or needed
- Four Year College Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1 - 5 years of experience in reviewing customer transactions and information for identifying potentially suspicious activity and fraud reviews/investigations.
- Experience in writing and preparing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements preferred
- Work experience in a financial institution with job specific work experience in Counterfeit Monitoring.
- Excellent accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Good organizational skills - ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to detect patterns in wide range data sets
- Experience in corporate banking services is an advantage
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent research skills including experience with online search tools.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Strong writing, analytical and communications skills. Must be able to multitask and complete projects on time.
- Ability to understand and draw conclusions from research conducted.
- Should be a self-starter, and organized, and must have the ability to work independently, without supervision.
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Operations - Transaction Services Job Family:
Cash Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting