Business Systems Analyst III
- Wilmington, DE, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- TD Bank Group
- 20 mai 19
Business Systems Analyst III
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
About This Role
We are looking for someone to provide support and produce detailed system requirements and technical and functional specifications that align with standards and frameworks. You will work in close partnership with our ambitious business and technology partners, project teams and stakeholders to elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage detailed functional specifications.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
- Work with technology partners (e.g. Solution Designers and Architects) to research and analyze current state system capabilities and define technology solutions options and recommendations.
- Define, document and translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications, taking into account non-functional requirements.
- Assist testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing.
- Contribute to project management activities such as: scoping and estimating project efforts, identifying risks and recommending mitigation measures, communicating activity status, as well as escalating and communicating possible issues.
- Participate in quality management reviews, including designs, prototypes and other requirements work products.
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine solutions, assess impact to existing work processes and systems, and pinpoint how to manage integration.
- Provide operational and process-related analysis and support.
- Respect existing processes and standards including requirements management and project management disciplines, technology delivery and business technology architecture, escalating issues as needed.
- Gain knowledge in own area, stay abreast of technology trends and developments, develop expertise in TD services, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques, business domains and their products and services.
- Work with vendors to support business case development (consistent with technology requirements and guidelines) including benefits identification, RFI/RFP and service level agreements
- Coach new or less experienced colleagues and serve as a reference point throughout requirements management life cycle.
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Commitment to applying advanced knowledge of business technology delivery practices and standards, including design, development, testing and project management.
- Sound to advanced knowledge of system analysis process and techniques, as well as system components, functionality, interfaces, data flows and business rules.
- Ability to perform work on all aspects of the system analyst process from end-to-end (on projects of moderate to high complexity), under minimal supervision.
- Experience and comfort level acting as a reference for Business Systems Analyst roles.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Preferred Qualifications - Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
• Proficient in developing and maintaining Sharepoint, JIRA & Confluence.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.