Cloud Security Architect - Information Security
Description About this role Team Overview
The Application Security team acts as a trusted assessor and risk advisor for the application development teams. It comprises of security engineers with expertise in software security and penetration testing. The team is the go-to team if one needs to get an attacker's perspective on any technology. Your colleagues will be individuals who are passionate about technology and who stay ahead with the latest knowledge of new attacks, vulnerabilities and security technologies. This all falls within the Information Security (IS) organization under the Technology and Operations umbrella. The team interacts with the numerous Software Development teams resolving issues as they relate to application security. Role Responsibility
Manage security of software projects, crafting cloud-based security programs, performing threat modeling for risk identification, and providing security recommendations on topics like microservices design or application development. Experience
- 7-10 years of IT Security experience including following:
- Security management of software projects
- Performing threat analysis to identify possible risks
- Conducting vulnerability assessments including penetration testing; utilizing technologies including Linux and Windows operating systems, scripting languages like Python
- 2-3+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud.
- Master's degree or equivalent in computer science, programming, information security or related is preferred
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2020, the firm managed approximately $7.32 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.