Delaware Trust Officer II
Job Description: Business Overview
Private Bank, Bank of America Private Wealth Management is a leading private wealth management organization providing vast resources and customized solutions to help meet clients' wealth structuring, investment management, banking and credit needs. Clients are served by teams of experienced advisors offering a range of financial products and services, including investment management, financial and succession planning, philanthropic and specialty asset management, family office services, custom credit solutions, financial administration and family trust stewardship.
Private Bank is part of the Global Wealth and Investment Management unit of Bank of America, N.A., which is a global leader in wealth management, private banking and retail brokerage. Private Bank employs more than 4,100 professionals and maintains 135 offices in 33 states. Job Description
The Delaware Trust Officer II (Delaware TOII) maintains a trust book of fiduciary and investment management accounts. Provides fiduciary support and expertise to meet the needs of clients in support of the integrated delivery of products and services. Works closely with relationship managers and portfolio managers and ML FAs in defining client's requirements including legal and tax aspects, and in coordinating client contact on an ongoing basis. Trust Officer II's are expected to address all the trust issues that may arise in their book of business .The book of business assigned to a Trust Officer II depends on education and experience. Non-licensed associate Key Skills Requirements:
• Excellent ability to work in team environment
• Strong communication and influence / partnership skills
• Significant knowledge of the legal, tax, investment and compliance aspects of fiduciary administration.
• Comfortable serving in an advisory capacity to clients and families
• Values the establishment and nurturing of long term client relationships
• 7+ years of successful experience in managing fiduciary relationships with high net worth clients (or equivalent)
• BS/BA in Business or related field
• Technically proficient in fiduciary law, tax investments and administration
• CTFA highly desirable Shift:
1st shift (United States of America) Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role