IT Sr Architect - Enterprise Security Architect
- Wilmington, DE, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- TD Bank Group
- 22 mars 19
IT Sr Architect - Enterprise Security Architect
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for
About This Role
We are looking for someone to join us to put their stamp on a domain or segment specialization while providing direction, guidance and governance on structure, design, technology applications and infrastructure. All of this feeds into our focus on developing, customizing and integrating systems. You'll be able to demonstrate how your valuable knowledge and guidance can strengthen technology team and business area understanding of architectural options and technology choices. If this reads to you like a role that's fundamentally important to TD's Architecture team and the organization as a whole, your instinct is right.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
- Lead design and development of an architecture framework to govern how solutions will be produced and implemented, including technology domain architecture strategy, policies, guiding principles and standards.
- Oversee and define development specifications, technical requirements, system performance objectives, identify necessary system modifications.
- Review project blueprints and advise on best design solutions.
- Research and analyze business requirements to recommend optimal architecture solutions.
- Contribute to project plan development, offer input, manage projects and initiatives, direct assigned resources, communicate project status and ensure timely issue escalation.
- Participate as a top expert and consultant on the most high-risk and complex projects.
- Provide insight and recommendations to develop and implement system architecture with business units and technology departments while creating awareness of total ownership costs.
- Impart subject matter expertise to influence vendors on product design, develop and contribute to third-party contract negotiations where applicable.
- Build consensus, facilitate collaboration and decision-making within and across business units so IT strategy application aligns with architecture framework.
- Ensure projects comply with technology domain architecture, design and operate processes to help review ongoing activity against technology architecture and development standards.
- Identify, recommend, source, negotiate, implement emerging IT trends, developments and improvements and solutions (buy, build, reuse).
- Apply industry and technical knowledge to provide solutions that increase business results and minimize risk.
- Conduct pre- and post-implementation reviews.
- Lead in knowledge transfer meetings with senior management, team, other technical areas and business units.
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- Graduate Degree preferred.
- 10+ years relevant experience.
- Ability to serve as the top technical individual expert who can impart knowledge of architecture related to specific domains or broad range of architecture frameworks, technologies, tools, processes, procedures and broader technologies and relevant issues.
- Advanced and highly specialized knowledge of TD applications, programming languages, industry best practices, the business and associated standards, infrastructure and architectural design and solutions and governance.
- Interest and proven ability to work autonomously as an architectural specialist on high profile, complex and high risk technology projects with significant organizational impact.
- Demonstrated experience in providing technical leadership, consulting and direction to a larger team on all aspects of architecture to ensure advanced learning occurs.
- Foresight on architectural issues and gaps and can identify emerging industry trends (i.e. future focused).
- Strength in influencing product direction and integrating technology from an architectural perspective within the business environment, and can fulfill an IT governance role.
- Proactive thinking when it comes to providing recommendations on value-added architectural improvements and enhancements.
- Capacity to take on one or more areas of focus (e.g. enterprise, data, application and technology architecture domains).
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Preferred Qualifications -
• 8+ years of experience in an enterprise or solution Security Architecture role or a related field.
• Experience in Enterprise or solution architecture using a recognized architecture methodology or framework is an asset (SABSA, TOGAF, Zachman)
• One or more certification in the following areas (or equivalent) would be considered an asset: CISSP, SSCP, CISA, CISM or CIPP TOGAF, SABSA.
• Relevant work experience in security technologies and practices (e.g. Intrusion Detection, Authentication Mechanisms, Enterprise Security tools, penetration testing, security controls, etc.) with a broad understanding across multiple IT disciplines and emerging trends
• Knowledge of Security Management frameworks (e.g. ISO 27002, NIST CSF, COBIT etc.)
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.