Loss Forecasting Assistant Vice President
- Wilmington, DE, États-Unis Wilmington DE US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Barclays - US
- 15 mai 18 2018-05-15
Overall purpose of role * Create detailed estimates of credit losses for the US portfolio of Barclaycard and provide summarized findings and insight to various levels of stakeholders and management to help drive the business
- Forecast credit losses at regular intervals using a variety of software and business insight
- Develop analytical tools and methods to expand forecasting base and increase level of accuracy
- Assist with integrating business planning activities with stress testing exercises (DFAST, PRA, CCAR) as well as future regulatory enhancements (IFRS9)
- Ensure analytics are accurate and error free while generating the necessary documentation to support audit and review
Stakeholder Management and Leadership
- Conduct meetings with various levels of stakeholders and management in order to understand changes in the business that will affect future performance
- Provide variance analysis to senior management that explains movement between forecasts and against actual performance
- Provide support for audit and regulatory authorities as it relates to understanding business drivers and forecasting methodology
Decision-making and Problem Solving
- Will be working on individual projects that roll into a larger effort across the team and as such must conduct activities and design efforts to coalesce with other actives in the group
- Will be expected to solve problems using analytical methods that are properly documented and transparent in order to pass the rigor of various levels of governance including independent validation
- The team handles many ad-hoc requests across the business and so will be expected to properly manage time in order to meet multiple deliverables
Risk and Control Objective
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
Purpose and Values
Barclays has a single cross-business Purpose for Barclays and five core Values which underpin it.
Our Purpose is helping people achieve their ambitions in the right way. Put simply this is the answer to the question 'What is Barclays for?' and it should guide our every action as employees.
We respect and value those we work with, and the contribution that they make.
We act fairly, ethically and openly in all we do.
We put our clients and customers at the centre of what we do.
We use our energy, skills and resources to deliver the best, sustainable results.
We are passionate about leaving things better than we found them.