- Wilmington, DE, États-Unis Wilmington DE US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 19 août 18 2018-08-19
Our client, located in New Castle County, is seeking a Senior Accountant to join its growing team.
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Manage day-to-day general ledger accounting activities and monthly close process.
- Post journal entries, perform internal controls, vendor set up, and assist with financial statement presentation.
- Assist with the coordination of the annual audit, statutory audits and reviews.
- Contribute to lead the technical GAAP development of other team members.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required. CPA/MBA highly preferred.
- 5-7 years experience in progressive accounting-based or general ledger roles.
- Experience in US GAAP: journal entries, balance sheets and reconciliations.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with internal and external auditors.
- Advanced Excel skill: pivot tables, v and h lookups, and complex formula writing.
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Equal Employer Opportunity.