Sr InfoSec Analyst - IT Risk & Governance Specialist
- Wilmington, DE, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- TD Bank Group
- 19 mars 19
Sr InfoSec Analyst - IT Risk & Governance Specialist
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open
About This Role
We are looking for someone to join us as we develop and implement policies, programs and tools related to TD Technology Controls and Information Security. We'll look to you to help provide specialized expertise and guidance on assessing risks, identifying potential gaps and providing security solutions to mitigate risks and protect TD. You may also participate on projects of moderate to high complexity and provide complex reporting, analysis, and assessments at the functional, business line or enterprise level.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
- Guide and advise partners on a broad range of specific Technology Controls and Information Security programs, policies, standards and incidents.
- Engage in assessments related to risk, controls, implemented control procedures, vulnerability etc..
- Lead or contribute to risk and control design assessments for an assigned business application, business portfolio, and overall enterprise, as well as risk mitigation and remediation plans and remediation strategy.
- Actively contribute to the definition, development, and oversight of a global security management strategy and framework.
- Ensure technology, processes, and governance are in place to monitor, detect, prevent, and react to both current and emerging technology and security threats to TD.
- Develop on-going technology risk reporting, monitoring key trends and defining metrics to measure control effectiveness for your own area.
- Apply a teamwork philosophy with technology and partners, service or platform owners to integrate all technology security components and address control gaps.
- Consult on regulatory compliance requirements, reporting and questions.
- Provide support and consulting for Audits, help compose management responses and appropriate remediation activities.
- Participate in computer security incident responses relevant to business (or enterprise wide), represent your respective position to the business while conveying their needs to the incident response team.
- Adhere to policies, procedures, technology control standards and regulatory guidelines.
- Contribute to internal activity and process review, flag windows for improvement.
- Adhere to, advise, oversee, monitor and enforce enterprise frameworks and methodologies related to technology controls / information security activities.
- Influence behavior to reduce risk, foster a strong technology risk management culture.
- Define, develop, implement and manage standards, policies, procedures, and solutions that mitigate risk and maximize security, service availability, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage relationships with other technology/business/corporate/control functions.
- Assess, identify and escalate issues appropriately.
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
- University Degree.
- Information Security Certification / Accreditation an asset.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Firm commitment to staying informed and abreast of emerging issues, industry trends etc.
- Advanced knowledge of one or more technology controls or security domains, disciplines and practices.
- Sound to advanced knowledge of business, technology controls, security and risk issues.
- Demonstrated ability to participate in projects of moderate to high complexity.
- Ability and commitment to serve as a subject matter expert on business-specific, cross-functional and enterprise initiatives.
- Readiness to participate in projects of moderate to high complexity and provide complex reporting, analysis, and assessments at the functional, business line or enterprise level.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Preferred Qualifications - Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.