Vice President of Fraud Analytics
- Wilmington, DE, États-Unis Wilmington DE US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Barclays - US
- 19 juin 18 2018-06-19
Overall Purpose of role This role is within the GFM- Risk Fraud Analytics BCUS team and is responsible for the direction of a team to provide data driven analytics for the management of Fraud decision strategy, to maximise the performance of Fraud risk systems, toolkits and associated data and processes to contribute directly to the proactive detection of fraud and the reduction of fraud losses while minimising impact to our genuine customers and their transactions.
Your Role (Key Accountabilities)
Optimize fraud rules to maintain high performance level and strong fraud detection Ensure fraud rules/policies are deployed in Fraud systems as per change control procedure.
- Rapidly identify emerging fraud trends through data driven analysis and develop tactical/strategic fraud rules to address them.
- Perform data/statistical analysis to keep Fraud systems and processes at the cutting edge of fraud detection by identifying areas of potential fraud risk and/or potential opportunity to improve fraud policies, strategies and controls
- Support Strategic Fraud initiatives or Bank-wide initiatives outlined by the business in relation with fraud strategy and policy rules.
- Assess impact of enhancement/upgrade to Fraud model and/or Fraud system enhancements.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.